It's been a busy winter, we had the usual canoes in for restoration and began a new project... building a Tiny House on Wheels (THOW). After 5 1/2 months it is complete and ready to find new owners! Here are a few details about the Tiny House build here in Nova Scotia.
** F O R S A L E **
NEW 2022 TINY HOUSE ON WHEELS!
Located in Greenwood the Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia. This beautiful and quality built THOW Tiny House on Wheels is ready to find wonderful new owners!
Perfect for those who want to live full time in a tiny home, looking for a summer cottage to put on a piece of property, to use as a guest suite, rental property, student house or beach house.
24ft long x 8.5ft wide NEW construction and materials used throughout.
- Brand new heavy duty trailer with 7000lb axles (14,000 max. weight limit)
- 2x6 sub-floor with 6” rigid foam insulation
- 2x4 walls and 2x6 rafters, professionally spray foam insulated
- Peter Kohler windows (screened, sliding & awning style) with a full glass front door
- Main bedroom loft with 2 windows one egress window
- Metal siding & roofing, accent siding with Fraser’s Wood Siding
- Front door exterior light (removable during transport)
- Exterior plug power at front door
- Exterior water connection port
- Exterior propane connection port, professionally installed propane gas fittings
- 50AMP exterior power plug for hooking up onto electricity
- Wood board ship-lap ceiling and walls
- Vinyl flooring throughout
- Professionally installed electrical with inspections
- Custom built kitchen with BLUM slow close cabinets and drawer slides
- Gasland Chef 4 burner propane stove (CSA Approved), professionally installed
- Stainless steel Broan range hood - Stainless steel sink with matte black pull down faucet
- Camplux 5.28 GPM tankless propane on demand hot water (CSA Approved), professionally installed
- Main loft fits a queen bed with hanging clothes closet and clothing storage cabinet, or a king bed with the hanging closet removed
- Small loft for storage, reading nook, single bed etc…
- Bathroom 32x42” tiled shower with matte black shower fixtures
- Bathroom exhaust fan - Bathroom pocket sliding door
- Custom built vanity with sink and matte black faucet
- HVAC for air exchange located in the small loft
- Stair access to the main loft provides additional storage: 4 deep drawers, 3 cubby boxes, 1 pantry with 5 pull out drawers & 1 hanging cloths closet
- 11 Pot lights throughout, accent lighting in pendant and 4 wall sconces
- Smoke/fire and CO2 detector
- Trailer would need to be registered in new owners name before moving
- You are responsible for moving tiny
- The tiny house fits into road legal size without special permits needed
For new owners to ADD dependent on the future location of the tiny. Wanted to keep it flexible for living option of either on/off grid capable:
Heating options include: wired for heat pump over the small loft, or the addition of a propane wall unit (e.g Martin Propane Heater), or electric wall unit.
Refrigerator options include: ability to fit a variety of models all within a 24” width (electric, propane, solar)
Oven options include: propane wall oven, electric wall oven, convection microwave oven, air fryer, convection toaster oven etc...
Toilet options include: traditional flush toilet, urine diverting, composting (Nature’s Head, Separett, OGO, Sunmar GTG), Incinerating (Cinderella), or portable (Thedford, Dometic, Laveo, Reliance).
Contact for more information, additional photos or would like to arrange a viewing.
This beauty could be yours!